anthropology

A teacher is introduced to Richard Armitage....

and she won't know what hit her.


A couple of days ago, my Lit teacher noticed my North and South computer wallpaper (who wouldn't when the most dazzling man on earth has his cravated self on it?) and of course, I had to summon all my self control to remain the mature student she sees in her classroom. 


My behaviour I cannot account for; but I think I had nonetheless piqued her interest. I can't wait to see how this turns out! 


Reminds me of the time I spoke to that beloved history teacher who showered us with Mr. Armitage's TDHCMO* goodness. Bet she didn't expect to have brought THAT impact on my life, sanity and school work (just kidding...sort of). "You don't know what you've done!" I jokingly accuse her. 


Ahh sweet...


Excuse me, I must drool.

* Tall Dark Handsome Cotton Mill Owner...courtesy of the C19 ladies!
[Picture from the richardarmitagenet.com gallery =)]

No comments:

Post a Comment