anthropology

Call me Mrs Peterson!

So after the initial shock of getting a role I would never in a million years imagine myself to have, we get to costume fittings!!


Costume fittings are always fun...especially when we're going back to the 50s. Whilst my 75-year-old-lady mink coat and orthopaedic shoes weren't exactly the cat's meow, those slick blue suits certainly were! Is it okay to state that I was quite turned on by all those guys looking so 1950s GQ?


For someone in love with past eras, that session was heeaaaaveeen!! In those few short hours, I mapped out an entire Donna Reed fantasy using the countless Jimmy Stewart passerbys.


And that, folks, is a productive rehearsal.


Time to persuade the people in charge to do The Boyfriend next year....!


My editing skills are just too good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment